Many microorganisms lurk in your kitchen, which can affect your cooking and eating, and consequently have a negative effect on your health. Food poisoning is just one of many illnesses you can get, which might be caused by preparing food in a dirty, germ-infested kitchen. In order to help prevent this from occurring, you need to make sure that your kitchen is kept clean and safe from bacteria and other germs. Here are a few ways to ensure the cleanliness of your kitchen and keep bacteria at bay.
1) Remove unnecessary clutter from surfaces.
2) Keep your refrigerator clean and tidy. Don’t create a habit of keeping food for too long in the fridge; rotten food will breed bacteria, and may even contaminate fresh food that is kept in the same area.
3) Wash and disinfect your trash bin once a week
4) Change the dishcloth you wipe surfaces with every day
5) Use a paper towel for any mess that is particularly likely to cause contamination
6) Keep kitchen floors free from debris and grease by sweeping and washing regularly. Mop any mess right away instead of letting it stay there and linger.
7) Don’t leave dirty pots and pans to fester where they can attract harmful bacteria
8) Wash your hands before handling food or touch high-use surfaces. If you sneeze or cough, blow your nose, go to the bathroom and wash your hands with soap.
As a professional cleaning company, we take pride in our work, which means we guarantee not only your kitchen, but your entire home will shine.
Customer Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!